Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Biden recalls threatening to kill a kid over bullying of his sister

In his youth, Vice President Joe Biden once assaulted and threatened to kill a local bully who kept pushing his little sister off her bike.

Biden colorfully recalled the incident at a recent women's rights charity event in New York City held to 'celebrate men who combat violence against women, 'according to the Daily Beast, which obtained and released a video of his remarks on Friday.

'I remember coming back from Mass on Sunday,' Biden told attendees of the Wednesday evening Vital Voices gala. 'Always the big treat was, we’d stop at the donut shop…We’d get donuts, and my dad would wait in the car.

'As I was coming out, my sister [Valerie] tugged on me and said, "That’s the boy who kicked me off my bicycle." '

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything that comes out of his mouth is probably a lie. Need to see the video.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he should have killed him instead of having him sit in prison off and on for 60 years.