Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Eric Holder says critics of handling of gun running scandal can 'kiss my ass'

Newly released emails show Attorney General Eric Holder said that Justice Department prosecutors who were critical of the department's handling of the fallout of the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal could 'kiss my ass.'

Fast and Furious was a botched effort by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to track firearms across the Southwest border.

Revelations about it created a political firestorm, leading to congressional investigations and turnover within the ATF and Justice Department.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classy! Actually classic. Can we expect anything else out of ghetto trash. You can take them out of the ghetto, but you can't take it out of them.
Decent people wouldn't breath the same air as this degenerate and would walk out of a room if he entered.

Anonymous said...

So I guess the slain officer's family needs to "kiss his ass"? Wow!

Anonymous said...

These are the people who are supposed to tell ME what I can own, and how much? I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LOSER! He heads up a program in which people lose their lives and many guns go unaccounted for and then he wants justice for a THUG who a police officer had to kill (michael brown)? All the while the American Public has to put up with this CRAP? How much more of this b.s. can this country tolerate?!

Anonymous said...

I you or I owned a gun which "somehow" ended up in the hands of someone who committed a murder with that same gun, would we be able to simply say "kiss my ass"? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Liberals are always screeming for justice. Well here's your chance. Don't look at skin color just look at what's right.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say "KISS THIS" map