RABIES CLINIC TO BE HELD IN WICOMICO COUNTY
WHO: Wicomico County Health Department
WHAT: RABIES CLINIC
MARYLAND LAW requires all dogs and cats four months of age or older be adequately vaccinated against rabies.
COST: $10 per animal CASH ONLY – NO CHECKS ACCEPTED
· Bring previous rabies vaccination certificate in order to obtain 3 year shots. Otherwise, 1 year shots will be given.
· Pets must be brought by a responsible adult.
· Dogs must be secured on a leash.
· Cats must be in a carrier box or box with holes.
· Only dogs and cats will be vaccinated.
WHEN: Thursday, August 14, 2014 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Pittsville Fire Department 7442 Gumboro Road, MD 21850
WHY: To protect animals, loved ones, and the community from rabies.
For more information please call 410-546-4446 or visit www.wicomicohealth.org.