Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 01, 2014

TV Legend Ann B. Davis Who Played Alice on "The Brady Bunch" Has Died

TV legend Ann B. Davis who played Alice on "The Brady Bunch" has died ... TMZ has learned.

According to the couple she lived with in Texas ... Ann fell in her bathroom early this morning and hit her head causing grave damage. We're told she never regained consciousness.

Her roommate says Davis had been pretty healthy for an 88-year old woman -- and her death was a total shock. In fact, she even walked downstairs to say goodnight before going to bed.

More 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray for the family and relatives....She was a good actor and kept us laughing....

Anonymous said...

That was one of my favorite shows growing up in the 70's.

Anonymous said...

Mine as well 7:33. 8pm was The Brady Bunch then at 8:30 The Partridge Family, another favorite. I believe they were on on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

She brought joy to all of us. What greater gift? Thank you, "Alice"!

Anonymous said...

The couple she was living with? I loved her in everything she played in but how many instantly wondered if the couple had three girls and three boys?

Anonymous said...

from 7:33 to 8:54 I thought it came on like after school, I maybe wrong, but by the time I watched it in late 70's they were re-runs but I didn't know that at the time lol

Ben in Salisbury said...

I have been lucky enough to know people who actually knew her from my TV viewing she was a great example of clean satirical delivery and the personal side of her was told be be just as genuine
Bless her and thanks for all those who can share a good smile

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure BB and PF were Fri nights. I can remember The Wonderful World of Disney being on Sun night, Gunsmoke on Mon night and well as The Waltons on Thurs night. Not long after BB left the air, Little House on the Prairie came along and that was on Wed night.
I was born in 1963.