Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 30, 2013

This Guy Was Browsing Google Street View. And He Found Something He’ll Never Forget.

If you have ever used Google Maps Street view, you know it’s fun to go through cities (both known and unknown) and see what was going on at the time the picture was taken. Sometimes, you’ll get a surprise, just like this young man did:

Normally when I am bored I like to browse the google street views around Oregon. Well recently I was contacted by my younger brother who happen to be doing the same thing last night. While he was checking out a few places, he happen to look at my grandmas house. Its really rare you ever see someone you know captured in the google camera. But, there was my grandma sitting on her front porch reading her news paper enjoying life.

More 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did he expect at grandmas house, the big bad wolf?

Anonymous said...

I believed they blotted out people. OMG.. they caught me waving at the camera as they went by. I better check Google right now!