Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Obama Wins A Second Term: Now What?


I'm certainly glad the election is finally over. While I have loved politics my entire life,
this presidential election has gone on for over three years, including the GOP
primaries, and I've had my fill of meaningless slogans and counter-slogans, lies
and counter-lies. I had to quit watching political news the last few weeks, as I
thought I would become physically sick if I watched any more establishment
political "experts" give their required opinions and propaganda bites.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we wait until the economy hits the cliff and we wait to riot and start the revolution...

Anonymous said...

Not sure about emulating the Swiss system of government, but I can't argue much with his analysis of why Romney lost and how we should just expect more of the same during Obama's second term. (For example there was another drone strike in Yemen this morning)

Anonymous said...

11;35, please go away. That talk is treason.