Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Looking For Help


Hi joe, we awoke this morning to no water. It seems the underneath of my house 
is full of water and has caused the water pump to stop working properly. Im 
really at a loss as to what to do and nobody seems able to help. I know the 
water has to be removed but i have no pump and no money to get one at this time. 
Im physically unable to crawl under there as well. If you have any ideas or know 
someone that may be able to help us i would be so grateful. 
26918 Siloam Rd. Salisbury, Md 21801.   443-949-5386 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your going to have to install a sump pump as it will take days for the ground water to subside enough to not re-enter your crawl space and ruin a new water pump. Do not crawl under without making sure the electric is OFF.

Anonymous said...

My husband may be able to help. We live one street away. I'll have him call soon.

Anonymous said...

Never put your water pump under your house. Garage or pump house are the ideal places.

Anonymous said...

THIS is just another reason why Joe's site is vital and important! A very quick responce to a cry for help! Let's see the local TV media do something like that! First thing I did was ask my son-in-law if he could help but he does not have the equiptment that this family needs. I sincerely hope that the above poster can help. Bless you!

JoeAlbero said...

I can tell you, MANY people have made contact with me letting me know they are delivering bottled water. I'm confident this FAMILY will get the help they need because this is the Eastern Shore.

Anonymous said...

Although we have very contrasting differences of opinion on politics, I am grateful that you took the time to post my families cry for help on your blog. I am in North Carolina. I am a USMC wife. My husband is stationed at Camp Lejeune and too far away to even try to do anything. Anyone that helps, I am eternally grateful.

My love and thanks,
Amanda Yeadt

Anonymous said...

@ 1:09 that really isn't helpful information, she needs help not what she should or shouldn't have done.