Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ex-Marine Raises $4K for Dog Reunion

Former Marine Shaun Duling, 27, is taking the Corps' creed, "Leave No Man Behind," to a whole new level.
When Duling completed a year-long contract in Afghanistan earlier this month, he was heartbroken that he had to leave behind one of his closest companions, a dog named Bolt.
"He was always by my side, which was really difficult because when I had left Afghanistan for good, he tried to jump on the helo with me. He usually doesn't like to go toward the helipad and he was right there with me," Duling told ABCNews.com. "I got on, and they had to come pull him back. It was pretty hard saying goodbye to him. And that's when I definitely made the decision to do what I had to."
 More

No comments: