Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Severe Weather Brings Flooding In Maryland

Officials say heavy rains and high winds have caused flooding and other damage in parts of Maryland.

Baltimore County officials say there are about six to 12 inches of water in some roads on Millers Island, affecting access to about a half dozen houses. Fire crews are monitoring the area.

Stormy weather forced cancellation of the Great Frederick Fair in Frederick

 More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, why no information on the motorcyclist that was struck this morning? It was right at Rt 50 and Mill Street. You probably could have seen it from your window. I thought you were a better news service than that.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 1:11, funny you should mention that. While your being sarcastic, I WAS THERE AND I DO HAVE PICTURES, UNLIKE ANY OTHER NEWS SOURCE OUT THERE.

In fact, I was there BEFORE the Fire Department even arrived.

Now, because the man was laid out in the street passed out, I chose NOT to run the pictures.

However, IF your man enough to send me an e-mail I'd be happy to prove to you I was there.

So, being that I was the ONLY one there, I guess I am the best news service around. Just keep in mind, if it was you lying there, would YOU want your picture on the biggest news source on the Eastern Shore?