Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 21, 2012

ENERGY AMERICA PEOPLE AND THEIR SCAM

JOE- JUST HAD A REPRESENTATIVE FROM "ENERGY AMERICA" AT MY DOOR . SO THAT EVERYONE OUT THERE WILL KNOW WHO SHE IS SO THEY CAN AVOID HER I AM GOING TO GIVE A DESCRIPTION. SHE IS A VERY SHORT LITTLE BLACK FEMALE WITH SHORT BLACK DREAD LOCKS AND A NASTY MOUTH AND I HOPE THIS INFO GETS RIGHT BACK TO THE COMPANY SHE IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT. I TRIED TO TELL HER THAT COMPANY HAS ALREADY SENT MANY PEOPLE TO OUR AREA, SO THAT SHE DIDN'T WASTE HER TIME AND MINE WHEN SHE TOLD ME I WAS RUDE AND WENT OFF DOWN OUR AREA HOLLERING NAMES AND SCREAMING HER ATTITUDE, I TRIED TO TELL HER IN A NICE WAY BUT I GUESS NO IS SOMETHING SHE CAN'T HANDLE. JUST A WORD FOR THESE COMPANIES TRYING TO OFFER SHORT TERM DISCOUNTS AND THEN HIGHER THAN DP& L PRICES AFTER 6 MOS TO A YEAR. YOU NEED TO FIND AN AREA WHERE YOU DON'T SEND SOMEONE 2-3 X PER WEEK !!!!!! THE AREA IN QUESTION IS WASHINGTON/VINE/ MADISON STREETS NAMED FOR PRESIDENTS GET IT! AND THESE COMPANIES NEED TO SEND PEOPLE OUT IN THE PUBLIC WHO CAN COMMUNICATE AND TAKE "NO" LIKE THE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THEY SHOULD BE, ALL YOU ARE CREATING IS TALK AND NOT GOOD TALK.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, first, theres no reason to scream.
secondly, i dont remember a president vine...at least not an american president.
why would you yell at someone that is simply trying to do her job?

Anonymous said...

Obviously the author is a DP&L employee.

Anonymous said...

I have a migraine now after reading that.

DJ

Anonymous said...

There were 4 of them in one day rushing up and down south division street...the way they looked they were being told NO. I had one come a few days prior and when I told him NO he looked at me like I was crazy. He insisted that my electric bill was going up..I said so what is new.? I stared him down and he finally left.
There aren't too many ways to say NO!

Anonymous said...

I've had 2 so far come to my house.They were very polite,even when I told them I was'nt interested.

Anonymous said...

Are they working out of the free cell phone bus up town?

Anonymous said...

It was Constellation Energy people who came to my house in another neighbor. They were nice, but came 2 days apart.

Anonymous said...

To make things clearer I wasn't the one yelling I was just trying to help her by explaining they had already been in our area.