Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

ELECTION WATCHDOG TRUE THE VOTE REPORTS EVIDENCE OF ABSENTEE VOTER FRAUD

As a public service coinciding with this year’s National Voter Registration Day, the election integrity group True The Vote  turned over new evidence to the U.S. Department of Justice, New York, and Florida election officials in an ongoing effort to expose absentee vote fraud.

True The Vote  ’s research initially began with the discovery that over 1 million Florida voters claimed New York mailing addresses. The watchdog group then cross-referenced a 10 percent sample of the State of New York’s voter records to check for any instances of Empire State registrations claiming mailing addresses in Florida. Preliminary results indicate that over 1,700 people have held dual registrations since 2008.
 More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the MVA office yesterday and I was asked for my drivers license by the clerk. I was tempted to question their right to the information by playing the race card. You know, trying to deny me my right to drive because I am white. Then I saw the State Police officer and my thought process was instantely altered.