Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 09, 2012

T-Shirts

Hey Joe,

As for the Theresa Gardiner thing; sounds like you’ve opened another WWTP Can Of Worms! More points for Open Government Truth Serum. Congratulations on another step towards being the next Mayor.

As for T-shirts, I’ve decided to get one and wear it even if I’m not a T-shirt person. Reason? I have a suggestion. I don’t go to Third Friday, either, but if you “suggested” one 3rd week that everyone who owned an Albero T-shirt would wear them to 3rd Friday, we would probably run Liarton off the street! This would be so much fun, and I would be a definite “show” for the occasion.

What say you?

See you Tuesday or Wed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do it.
(I do anyway)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of tee-shirts , I saw an elderly gentlemen in Walmart with your shirt on , I gave him a thumbs up. I also got a bumper sticker from the monument guy off Mill street.

Anonymous said...

I'd be there

Anonymous said...

She's honestly worse than the comments make her out to be. Total whack job.