Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 09, 2012

Question For Mr Albero

Hello Sir,

Viewing a series of email I have gotten I have a question that I would like to find an answer to. On the on line petition currently bombing (not real news I know) I would like to see what names are on it. I ask because at one time in a fly by conversation ireton (not worth a capital) said thanks for signing my petition. I have not signed anything he has ever circulated about, I get his emails but I like a great deal of people don't follow his ADHD led mind set.

To cut this short is the list public?

Thanks and I hope you and those around you are comfortable and well in the heat.

Publishers Notes: Sir, While I do have a Facebook Page, I rarely ever go to it. Perhaps someone who follows Facebook more often can answer that question for you in comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The petition is not on facebook. You can either log in with your facebook account or create another account on change.org. After reading some of the comments it seems there are some fake comments on there. Joe they have you leaving about 3 comments. I also noticed a few other bogus names.

Anonymous said...

Some of the comments are a hoot! Here is one from Alison Paver:

"We just love how Jimmy stomps his foot, wags his finger and has such a hissy fit when he talks about those nasty people on the City Council. Oh, Jimbeau, please hurry back to Rehoboth Beach, We miss you so."