Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Planned Parenthood now Sex, Inc.?

American Life League, one of the nation’s largest grassroots pro-life organizations, says Planned Parenthood really isn’t in the health business these days, it’s in the sex business.

The organization says the abortion industry giant’s “business model” essentially “is aimed at making money from people who are engaged in sexual activity.” Celebrities such as Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., repeatedly have stumped for more federal tax money for Planned Parenthood.

ALL has produced a video, part of the American Life League Report, that documents Planned Parenthood’s promotion of sex toys, sex contests, sex balloons, sex cupcakes, sex fruit rollups and sex costumes.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please. Shut. Up.

Though, I suppose this culture war the Right is undertaking is expected since they finished fixing the employment situaton in this counry, turning around the economy, and have fixed every other problem facing this country. Good work, boys.

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of the comments lately against Planned Parenthood..I do not in any way uphold abortion but I will say this..I worked for Planned Parenthood for a little over a year or so..we didnt perform them in our office locally. I was impressed with the services they do give to young and older ladies for their physical health. I was one of those that switched to them for my annual checkups. Excellent job..they worked with women who needed care but couldnt afford it..I never saw sex toys, sex contests, sex cupcakes(haha) or anything like has been mentioned..it was a very respectable, confidental and professional office...My hat goes out to them for offering services to those that werent able to afford anything else...

Anonymous said...

The farce that PP is some sort of sex consortium or abortion factory was created by the Right for people who are too lazy, or uneducated, to fact check and believe whatever they are told. I'm pro-life, to the hilt, but I am smart enough to know that the services provided by Planned Parenthood extend well beyond termination of pregnancy.