Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Apple Unveils New 'iPad HD'


Good things come in threes -- but do insanely great things?


Apple execs took the stage at an event in California to unveil the latest iteration of the company's wildly popular iPad tablet, which features a stunning new high resolution display that could rival a home television set.


“You all have an HDTV at home, 1080p — an iPad has more pixels. That’s incredible,” said Phil Schiller, senior vice president of worldwide marketing at the unveiling. To this day no one has yet matched that display technology on any mobile device, Schiller said.


"We’re going to bring it to the 9.7-inch screen of the iPad. This presents a problem for us though… for the first time an iPad has a higher resolution than even the display behind me.”


More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought my I-Pad 2 in November and have no regrets. It is crazy for Apple to keep updating their electronics every year.

Anonymous said...

no its not, makes my stock go up and up and up. best 100 dollars i spent in 1999.

Anonymous said...

I purchased my wife a ipod, then a ipad. She liked them so much, I then bought her a new iRON. It interacts with the other house appliances, like, iCOOK, iWASH, iCLEAN, iVACUUM, and iBITCH.