Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Dog Found In Delmar: UPDATE



I woke up early this morning to find a big black female lab in my front yard. The poor thing was soaking wet freezing cold so we took her in dried her off because boy oh boy she really stunk lol. My son gave her a bath that helped a little bit with her smell.

Long story short I saw her at 6:30 Sunday morning walking in a ditch on N.Spring Hill Rd Delmar DE and that was 2 miles from my house needless to say she was at my house this morning. I was wondering if you could post her picture for me so hopefully her owners can find her we will hold onto her for a few days then we will have to take her to the SPCA which wouldn't be good for her. She is extremely friendly loves to lay around and goes outside with no leash does her businesses and runs right to the door. She is definitely lab black about 8-10 years old has a lil gray on her chin. She also has a little tumor or something on one of her toes between the paw.

2 comments:

jeffrey a said...

hect yeah mike!..get all you can from the goverment! we're goin to pay the same amount of taxes regardless of what you drive! besides that..it's awhole lot easier to spot you out too! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hope someone claims the dog! Thank you for being so kind to him.