Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Are You Paying More At The Pump?


As we head into spring, gas prices are shockingly high and projected to go even higher as the weather heats up. Members of the Obama Administration have publicly stated that high gas prices will be good for our country - what do you think? Take a listen to this week's audio update to hear my thoughts.

Please take a couple of minutes to listen to it. I share your concerns about the direction our country is moving.I hope that you will listen and send me your thoughts on these critical issues.

You can email me at info@andyharris.com.

Thank you for your time and your support. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
Andy Harris

No comments: