Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

THIS IS HOW SICK THESE PEOPLE ARE

mom has left a new comment

C'mon, Joe, You know you want to post it. Don't be afraid.

Are you proud of yourself JR, JT, JI or MD? Do you feel like men now that you'll attack my deceased Mother?

Ladies & Gentlemen, THIS is the kind of crap I've been rejecting all day. THIS is the kind of crap I deal with day in and day out.

I tried to tell you people that I wanted to start a Website that just published ALL of the nasty comments we spammed but the majority of you said no.

ONLY this select group of men would attack an innocent and even dead WOMAN. Not ONE of them are man enough to man up to who they are because they know for a fact a real man would beat the living shit out of them.

No matter what, we move on and we deal with them but every so often I will expose them for who they are so that YOU can see the evil in them. Try getting a hundred of those messages a day and you'd understand my position.

Now they have stooped so low they'll pick on a deceased woman who has no defense. Do tell me of another man you can think of outside of this crowd that would stoop so low. There are none that I'm aware of.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe: I'm an avid reader of your site. At times, I even enjoy the little "war" some have with you.
My question is: Why don't you name names instead of just posting initials? Obviously they seem to be some well known (or just known) people in town. These disgusting individuals should be publicly outed.
I must've missed the post concerning your mom's passing. My sincere condolences.

Anonymous said...

I agree. that has to be the lowest form of life to do something like that. Obviously they do not think of how they would like it if someone did this to them.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I know it's got to be hard, but these idiots are just that... idiots. HEY JERKS, YOU DON'T SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD. Karma's a bitch!!

Anonymous said...

12:38, gets some years under your belt and it will all become crystal clear.

jeffrey a said...

lol.. do not worry about them bud! the ignorant bastards help bring ur rateings up.

Anonymous said...

SALISBURY NEWS: Ireton calls for at-will department heads, split of Internal Services

Just posted in the Rag. Jim Ireton is at it again. He is again starting a fight with the Council President. I as a citizen am sick and tired of Jim Ireton's Reign of Terror. He wants all control of the city with out council input. You talk about a lack of checks and balances.

If the Internal Services department is split in to that gives him more power over another department head. It also means the tax payers will be paying for 2 department heads instead of the one for Internal Services. This clown is on a power trip.

Don't let this one slip by Joe.

Anonymous said...

Ireton, Mitchell and the Daily Times...your new government partnership.

Anonymous said...

Typical Libtard reaction, if you cant beat them with common sense! they attack character..it just shows how low they will go to get their libtard agenda across..well me thinks it blows up in their face and expose for the morons they are?? Take head you agents of desruction we are after you and you will fail

Anonymous said...

ive read and re-read the comment. it doesnt appear to be attacking you. just someone that goes by "mom". paranoia maybe?