Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Jobless Want You To Quit Already!

Even though some employees are frustrated with their jobs because the tough economy has led to furloughs, wage freezes, and cuts in benefits, many of them aren’t upset enough to say, “I quit!”



More workers are reluctant to leave their employer and it’s shrinking job opportunities for the unemployed , underemployed and those looking to find new work horizons, according to an article in the Wall Street Journal Wednesday. Turns out, some workers are just too scared to take a chance on a new gig in this job market.



More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said I quit! I feel like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. Besides my boss was messing with his secretary and his wife is getting to know everything. Why do lawyers think they are above judgement?

Anonymous said...

My ex employer has rescinded all bennies, laid off 70% of his employees, and rescinded health care coverage.

Anonymous said...

Lawyers know there's no "e" in judgment.