Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Police Response

I am bewildered at the apparent lack of concern demonstrated by our police authorities!

While walking along the River Aire this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the river. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was a Jamaican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back. If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the police immediately. It is now 8 pm, both have drowned and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps!

No comments: