Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Matt Maciarello Quits

While Matt Maciarello campaigned during the day, by this evening, (one year ago) he made the announcement he was calling it quitts and droppig out of the race for States Attorney.

What many of you do not know is the time and effort I personally spent with Matt trying to convince him it was NOT the right thing to do.

After several hours of conversation over the next two days, Matt was convinced the time was now to get back into the race and win it.

The move to get out and then jump right back in was thought by most to be a death wish for any chance of Matt winning this campaign, they were wrong.

Let's hope Matt never forgets where he came from.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand , "I hope Matt
never forgets where he came from."

Do you mean from the shore , or his Italian decent , or you helping him through the process?

Anonymous said...

I think that headline is a little misleading...I was very upset until I started reading the article... :-)

Anonymous said...

You're right, 2:44. I saw that and thought to myself, 'No,it can't be!" Phew, now I can relax. We are fortunate to have him as SA.

Anonymous said...

whew! Hottie alert.