Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Possible Lost Dog

Good morning Mr. Albero.

There appears to be a lost dog on Morris Leonard RD, Parsonsburg, MD.  It is a small gray dog which looks like a Pomeranian.  This dog spent June 9th under my patio furniture, which was a very hot day.  I tried to approach the dog but he/she would not let me near her.  The poor thing did eat the food I left out and drank the water.  Yesterday I saw him/her near Walston Switch RD in a neighbor’s yard and today he/she was on the other side of Walston Switch RD, still on Morris Leonard RD in another neighbor’s yard.  Hopefully, you can post this on your webpage and the dog will be reunited with his/her owner.  Thank you for your help.

No comments: