Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Come Have Lunch Courtesy of “Salisbury News”

Come on down to Pani Pit Pizza on Tuesday, June 7th between 11AM – 1PM.  SbyNEWS will be giving away free slices of pizza.

Take a break.  Come on down to Pani and enjoy some great pizza and meet some of your neighbors.

Pani Pit Pizza is located at 2657 N. Salisbury Blvd.  It’s in the same shopping center as Old Navy and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Just a couple of doors down from Coldstone Creamery.

First come, first served.  So don’t miss out.

5 comments:

jennifer henry said...

They have the best pizza I ever ate. Love this place, and the guy's who run the place are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I know a bunch of homeless that live around there are they welcome?

Anonymous said...

Great pizza! Thanks SBYNEWS and Joe! Too bad those other losers can't step up like you and GA do!

Note - this comment was originally posted by an Anon. There was a derogatory reference to someone at the end of the comment. I have deleted that and posted the rest. Look, it's a nice comment and I wanted to post it. However, I am not going to let someone say something about someone else that I would delete if it were said about Joe or I (and I have a pretty thick skin).

jennifer henry said...

It would be nice if they would hire a waitress

Anonymous said...

No comments after the pizza?