Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Survey: T-Mobile Not Only Cheaper Than AT&T, But It Also Sucks Less

Last week we showed you how T-Mobile gives customers a significantly better bang for their buck than AT&T. But it's apparently not just pricing at which the smaller cellphone company bests its suitor. According to a recent survey done by our publishing kin at Consumer Reports, T-Mobile customers are not as displeased as AT&T subscribers are with their service provider.

More »

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been with AT&T since they were Cingular. I have FAR less issues with my cellular service than some of my friends and family members have with their Verizon service!
I can't say anything about the service with T-Mobile since I've never had it, but when were shopped around, their coverage was lacking.