Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do YOU Thank Your Employees For Coming To Work Every Day, Especially In Such Tough Times?

President Obama is thanking federal employees for their "patience and professionalism" during the past few weeks of budget negotiations. The Washington Post reports President Obama sent out a letter Monday to every agency, with instructions to distribute them to rank and file feds all over the country. In it, the President ackowledges the past few weeks have been a time of uncertainty for feds and their families and thanks them for their patience and their service to country.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boss doesn't thank me every day for showing up, but I don't thank him every day for allowing me to work for him either.
However, every now and then he will say something like "I like the fact that you show up every day". He's had some in my position who didn't. I also let him know that I'm thankful every day to have a job even though I don't necessarily thank him directly.
I show up every day because I have a boss who treats me right and pays me a decent wage.
He does this because I do show up every day and I do my job!

Anonymous said...

i get thanked every friday
its called a pay check

Anonymous said...

That's a good move on O's part. It makes him appear like the one that is fighting for them, while the Reps are trying to shut down the government. It's a good, cheap political move.

Anonymous said...

our people of power in the company i work for are too busy in meetings, have no idea what is going on, i see just a few employees abusing the cell phone i mean like 20 to 30 minutes per picking up their phone, then there is emailing outside friends like their life story take 15 to 20 minutes per email. take 10 minute breaks after break is over leave early for lunch, and they think the company owes that to them. what a crock. But i am thankfull to have a job, if we all don't start doing our fair share the jobs will start to fade to other countries.

Anonymous said...

They are all IDIOTS !!! fire them all and lets start over