Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lost Dog In Hebron UPDATE

Hi Joe,

We received a call last night from one of your readers.  Jake was found but had been hit by a car and passed away.  He lived a long, fun-filled life of chasing softballs.

I have been a reader of sbynews for years.  Thanks again for posting this. Without it, we wouldn't have been able to bring Jake home for a proper burial to cherish his memories.

Editors Notes: We are very sorry for your loss.


Hi Joe,

My brother's black lab ran off on Sunday night, Feb. 27th.  I have noticed others have good luck when writing to you so I thought I'd give it a try.  We can't find him anywhere.
The dog, Jake, is male and wriggled out of his collar so he is currently collarless. He has a small patch of white hair on his chin and another on his belly.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea of an area in which we should be keeping an eye out?

Anonymous said...

Somewhere around Chestnut Tree Road. Thanks for looking! I have heard there is another, smaller black lab also roaming around. Jake is a the biggest black lab I have seen. In either case, a call would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. As you said, at least you were able to bring him home and have a little closure.

Anonymous said...

So sorry.

Dixie Wrecht said...

Is there any more news about the dog that was shot in the eye with a bee-bee gun? I can't seem to find the story.

Mike said...

I'm sorry for your loss, he looks like a beautiful dog.

jal said...

So sorry love my dog know how you must feel