Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Press Conference TODAY At Brew River

At 5:00 PM TODAY many of us will gather at Brew River to receive some breaking news about Fernando Guerrero's future as a 20-0 Undefeated Champion Professional Fighter.

We encourage each and every one of you to attend this Press Conference. If you can't be there we'll certainly have the news to you soon after. What kind of sucks is, I already know a lot of what will be exposed today but I gave my word I would not say anything. That being said, you really should consider going.

So perhaps we'll see you there. If not, I'll be back later this evening to expose this exciting news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He must be stepping up the level of competition.