Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Fraudulent Postal Money Orders

FAKE   FAKE   FAKE   Postal Money Orders


These money orders are $933 exactly. Sent via FEDEX with bogus instructions to compete a survey.


These money orders are counterfeit and the US Postal Inspector will take over the case. Contact Police and DO NOT CASH! You will NOT recover your money.


If YOU receive one in the mail and or via FedEx, contact the Police or the US Postal Inspector in your neighborhood immediately.

2 comments:

William Johnson said...

I got one 2 years ago and reported it to the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office. I was told there was nothing they could do.

Anonymous said...

I received two of them a couple of months ago and notified a friend of mine at the FBI...said the same thing, nothing they can do. Instructions were for a secret shopper with Western Union being the client. You were supposed to cash the money order, keep two hundred and wire the rest all the while "grading" your experience. Needless to say, I didn't cash them! I received a threatening email from the person that I had "applied" for the secret shopper job stating they were going to press charges because I stole their money! I was told by my FBI friend to ignore them and they would go away. Well they did and thank goodness I didn't cash them.