Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Man Files Suit Alleging Sam's Club Ruined His Love Life

It's not surprising to hear that a woman in Illinois has filed a lawsuit against Sam's Club after she slipped and fell inside one of the warehouse stores. But it's not every day we read about that woman's husband also filing a lawsuit against the discount chain, all because he can no longer consort with his wife.

More »

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a common practice in insurance law suites. There are policy limits per person, so by having 2 persons to the suit you're able to squeeze more money out of the insurance company.

Kim said...

My step-mother in law was injured in an accident. Her back and neck were so badly injured, she can't have "relations" with my father in law (not like I want to imagine that, LOL). My step-mother in law is not a money-grubber, but she was advised to have my father in law do the same thing. The person that hit her gave false information, and has been very uncooperative in resolving the issue. Though I don't agree with such things, when the person is uncooperative, I say, SUE AWAY!

lmclain said...

Sounds like a worthwhile reason to sue to me....