Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bob Ehrlich To Make Policy Announcement Concerning Military Retirees

Bob Ehrlich will meet with Maryland veterans of military service today to discuss the economy and military retiree policy. Ehrlich has long expressed his support for the men and women who have fought and sacrificed to protect our freedoms. Earlier this month, he pledged that under his leadership Maryland will comply with federal law and send absentee ballots to servicemen and women overseas within 45 days of an election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ehrlich! He has pledged to abide by federal voting laws!

Well isn't that just exceptional?

In honor of Ehrlich, I am going to take my car out for a little spin. And while I am at it, I am going to abide by all of the traffic laws. Yep, that's just what I'm going to do. In honor the Governor. Maybe somebody will write a letter to the editor or something so I get some credit for obeying the law