Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bike For Burt

Mr. Albero, Happy ending of the bike for Burt request. Burt has a new bike thanks to one of your readers. I had an outpouring of offers from many of your readers. Burt is overwhelmed with gratitude. He couldn't believe he was getting a new bike. My heartfelt thanks to all who called or e-mailed me. I had an offer 5 minutes after the request was posted. This shows that the people on the Eastern Shore are truly........ Delmarvelous.

Please post this THANK YOU on your site.

Sincerely, Nanci W.

4 comments:

Jack K Richards said...

Ya did good, Joe jackkcharl@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is the best thing I have read today! I hope it was complete with a basket so he can carry groceries or whatever else he needs!

Anonymous said...

Great News for this gentleman and Blessings to the kind person who contributed! Thanks for posting Joe! Keep up these good works! EW

Anonymous said...

I can tell ya this Nanci is one special person to do this for Burt. And Burt seemed like one nice guy And was just as happy as can be. Sorry no basket. But one realy nice bike