Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Am I The Only One That Gets It With Tiger Woods?

No matter where you go looking at sports information, Tiger Woods is the front runner in the attention department.

So many articles are talking about his horrible playing lately, yet do they really get it?

The guy screwed up, we get that. However, do you really believe this guy all of a sudden, born with a God given gift/talent to do something no other human being can do is actually that bad?

Look, IMHO, the guy is playing a role, he has to. He has to get the viewing public to think that he is actually human, (so to speak). Sorry Folks, I played Professional Pool, I know what its like to have one of these God given gifts, YOU NEVER LOSE IT.

Tiger may have hit rock bottom but the forgiving general viewer has not. So drag Tiger down to the lowest level. Let other players brag about how they once beat the famous Tiger Woods. Then come back with a BANG like, (supposedly) never seen before.

Don't you worry Folks, you mark my words, Tiger Woods will soon be back to his normal self. Oh, you might want to think about the FACT that while he's going through a divorce that will clearly cost him millions of dollars, all of a sudden, he can't play any more. He's NOT capable of earning what he used to.

Yeah, Tiger is playing a role right now, nothing more, nothing less. Why can't the rest of America see it for what it really is?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Alex Rodriquez he quits performing at the usual level as soon as he starts getting tested for PED's. A coincidence? No way. Wouldn't we all love the stories the wife could tell? I'm sure his steroid use would be one of them.

This guy has always been a dirtball but until now most of the media has ignored it.

Anonymous said...

i can understand that point of view to an extent. But why would he chance losing even more sponsorships from a stunt like that???

Anonymous said...

I wonder if these people have this God given talent all their life. I think it goes away with time. If not , most talented sport people
would play till 80 years of age.
Tiger is on the down hill trend ,
that's my opinion. He may come back some , but , he will never be the player he was.

Anonymous said...

There ie no god given talent. success is earned. NO professional athlete tries to lose. That is ridiculous.This may be the dumbest comment I have ever read.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the security for the ones I love that this man has on a real bad day. Its a man thing.

Anonymous said...

Ive had money(real) money three times in my life(for a period of time) and twice I was younger and dumber and I cant tell ya about all that, once I earned every dime on the right side of the tracts. It was alot more work and alot more dedication, thats for sure. I was prouder of that money, all ass and no game. No matter how you make it? It will take you from yourself, thats for sure. If you read the bible close enough it says "money is the root of all evil" No it doesnt. It says the pursuit of money is "the root of all evil". I wish I had been smarter and saw the end game. We all do huh? Never be that dumb again.

Anonymous said...

I aint never been down in my life where I couldnt get myself back up,never.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Joe. You never loose a god given talent. Its all in the game.

Anonymous said...

You reach a point in your life where you dont even do it for you anymore, thats a fantastic place to be. The deeper you get in a conversation with people the less of them there are.

Anonymous said...

I been there for way past half my life. Im the luck one, even if some days I forget that.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry I guess maybe I have a different view...What GOD gives,GOD can take....