Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Rick Prouse is the Winner of two Free tickets to the Fernando Guerrero fight in April.

Rick was able to e-mail Dan Fitzgerald at Pohanka for the correct answer. Get this Folks.....

POHANKA has donated $163,410.00 to local non profits through their Pohanka Pays It Forward program. More than one hundred and sixty three thousand dollars has been donated to local non profit organizations because Pohanka wants to give back to their community.

Congratulations to Rick Prouse and Pohanka. They're both Winners.

Be sure to continue watching our 6 PM New Broadcast for more free ticket giveaways.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, You really made them work for those tickets ! Nice Job

doug wilkerson said...

Thats a lot of money, He needs a shirt that says I got my tickets from SBY NEWS.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rick.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rick! Congratulations!
Cindy W.

joealbero said...

The homeowner was stabbed. Secondly, Todewaterbound, why do you want to attempt to make this out to be more than it was. A homeowner saw someone urinating on their vehicle and had every right to stop them. He was stabbed, end of story.

joe holland said...

Joe,could you please answer this question for me,what happened to ur saturday show,if i remember right you have posted it on here for us to see that are not able to watch it on our regular tv,so are you still doing the show at all on saturdays or whats the deal please, with much appreciation of all that you do for all of us ,thank you.

joealbero said...

Joe Holland,

I have been extremely busy and have not had the time to schedule interviews.

While I enjoyed bringing a unique style show to the Eastern Shore, I cannot commit to being available every week.

If I choose to do future shows we'll let you know here but for now I'm just too overwhelmed with other things to do so at this time.

Now, if WRDE or someone else wants to pay me to do a weekly show, that's a different story. Until then, I'll take the little spare time I have and spend it with my Family.

joe holland(#1FAN) said...

thanks Joe and I dont blame you a bit but i wasnt sure if you were still doing the show only on cable tv or what not,so you know I just didnt wana miss out on nothing so again thanks for answering me you just have yourself a great weekend and maybe go enjoy some fishing or something relaxing like that its good theropy for your mind,you know what I mean lol

joealbero said...

Joe, one thing is for sure. We WILL continue to have a show here on Salisbury News. A half hour show, just like WRDE. We're just not going to be pressured into delivering a show every single week to a TV Station.