Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Record Day On Salisbury News

I counted 714 comments, (so far) in one day. Mind you, the volume will continue to go up as it is typical for people to go back to Posts from the day before and continue to comment and or discuss issues.

We also experienced a record breaking day traffic wise and we blew away our old record by almost 40%!!!! Yesterday we had more than 70 Posts up in one day and today I plan on slowing things down a little bit as I have some snow blowing to do. It's time to get out of this mess and start moving forward.

Thanks for all the comments and support Folks. As for the 6:00 News Broadcasts and the Saturday Show, I'm not even going to worry about it this week. We've got some people to take care of that are more important than these shows. It is what it is Folks. Have a great day and stay warm and dry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is looking down on you with a huge smile. She's telling all the other Angels "That's MY boy!"

Anonymous said...

joe how about keeping your help wanted adds up to date.

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment for you, Joe.

Today's Daily Times says the county did a better job of clearing than Salisbury.

NOT!!!!!!!!!

(No offense to county workers. You guys worked your butts off.)

They also made it sound like there was no cooperation.

BULL!!!!!!!!!!!

(Some of us know the workers on both sides and know what went on.)

The Times editorial sounded like more of the political stupidity of Comegys, Smith and that Catcart woman from yesterday's article.

Or is the Times just mad because they can't get their useless newspaper out and they don't care how many carriers they put at risk to try?

Sure, I would have liked to see better clearing. But I am also smart enough

Anonymous said...

Honestly I wasn't even aware of the blog until all of the hype about Angel Sarah Haley Foxwell. I heard people talking about it at work and came home to check it out. Now I am hooked-I don't know what I'd do without it. I think more and more people are starting to discover how great it is!!! Thank you for your hard work on the blog!!!

Tim, Salisbury said...

Ditto to 9:28. Never here before poor Sarah. Now I cannot stay away.