Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Helping Others


I emailed Mr. Joe in reference to the fact that I am trying to purchase a used car. I stated that a lot of dealerships that I emailed never responded. He IMMEDIATELY hooked me up with Sandy at Pohanka and within 15 minutes, I have received at least 2 emails from her! I can't say at this time if I will be eligible for a car BUT, she was the ONLY one who responded and her response was very fast! Even if she can't assist me at this point but can at a later date, the fact is, she answered!


Thank you so much Sandy and Joe!

Cindy W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on my experience, the type of response and service this person received from the businesses is the status quo. How many times have all of us called to a business for the purposes of getting a estimate for a product or service, only to be met by an automated answering machine and, after leaving a message, no return call. When I hear of small business owners wail about their poor business, I know for most if they simply crossed their T's and dotted their I's their businesses would be so much better. I believe thoroughly that most businesses that show a profit make money in spite of themselves.

Anonymous said...

I just had a great experience with Pohanka autobody this morning. I had problems with my windshield wipers not working properly after they had my window replaced. They told me to bring it in for them to take a look at it. I figured i would be there all day since I didn't have an appointment. They had me in a and out in under 10 min and no charge. I will have all my work done their from now on and it will be the first place i go to look for a new car next month.

Charity Gal said...

Sandy and her team ROCK. If more businesses were led by someone like her, this town would be a MUCH better place.

The "give back" to the community just ices the cake!!!