Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Help Make Changes That You Don't Even Know About!

Joe,

Wanted to let you know how much of an impact you've been to my life. I sent you an email "letter to the editor" which you posted. There were many comments which helped me make the decision I knew deep down I had to make. I made the call and made a formal complaint. In November I received a call from the hospital to let me know I could return, they had fired the woman who I had complained about. I explained to them that I hadn't made the complaint to have her fired, they let me know my call wasn't the first nor was it the last about this person.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/07/letter-to-editor_28.html

Thanks from me to you!

No comments: