Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Letter To The Editor On Sarah Foxwell

I raised my right hand and pinned on the badge in 1971... In a city with the highest crime rate in the nation... You'd think that nothing would surprise me... that I'm hardened and that I'm used to it... I'm not. I'm not... Man's inhumanity towards man or, in this case, a child, baffles and disgusts me. On the other hand, the way a community comes together in times of crisis, gives me hope.

Craig Theobald

Ironshire

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said!

A.D. said...

kudos, craig!

Anonymous said...

well stated indeed, our challenge is to remain united, evil does indeed thrive when good men do nothing. Thank you Craig for wearing the badge and never losing compassion or hope.

Anonymous said...

Thank you from someone in Salisbury following this case.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have expressed my feelings any better. You speak for many of us, sir. Thank you.