Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have You Ever Baked One Of These?


This is a Real Cake and Frosting Recipe
It is completely edible but your friends and family may not think so.
CAKE INGREDIENTS:

1 box spice or German Chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"

1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW cat pooper scooper

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My litter box never looked like that! That is really disgusting!! Cathy

10001110101 said...

I am a regular for dirt cake but this one stinks....lol

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

ewww there's no way I could eat that, but it's really cute!

I have a small shop where I make handcrafted soap and one of my best sellers is dog poop soap. It's chocolate scented, but not even I can bring myself to bathe with it!

Anonymous said...

This would be a great dish for New Years Eve party.

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would this appeal to anyone.

Anonymous said...

I tried to make one of thse before, and it wasn't that good. Looking at this recipe, maybe I should have used a new litter box and scooper.

10001110101 said...

A great idea for April Fools Day.....lol

Anonymous said...

They look nasty but they are actually pretty good!! Very moist!! great gag cake

Anonymous said...

How about directions or the rest of the recipe? How do you bake a cake in a plastic litter pan? What a tease this post was.