Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will The Citizens Of Delmar Soon Be Riding The Short Bus



With Election Day now upon us, will citizens of Delmar head to the polls and cast their vote for Tom McGuire? I strongly urge all resident to remember what Tom's Wife stated about Brooke Mulford. Tom responded with a phone message to me telling me his Wife was right.

As far as I'm concerned, they're scumbags playing the old, LOOK AT MEEEE! Be sure to get out there and vote today Folks. Polls are open until 7:00 PM.

"Joe plz take the time to read and reply if you like ( or post)

Joe , hi this is Nicole toms wife . I'm sorry if you took offense to my comment on Brooke mumford ,I don't apologize for it just that you were offended by it . The sad fact is she is going to die period . When is not for me to say that is gods hand or destiny .As i was at work the other day Brooke came up
.The general consensis is the ppl are tired of hearing about it . So am i , as prices go up and we work longer and harder hour just to make ends meet .Constantly be updated on her condition is well asking to much . And the delaying of the inevitable is just cruel .This was just not me but most ppl in the room felt the same way .Joe what offended me was that i did not hide behind a anonymous Id . i was open about it but it is your news blog ,But are you not in a sense as bad as the daily rag . you censored my comment cuz you did not like it . I did not cuss or swear ,Just stated my opinion period ,. I hope there is no rif between you and tom ,He said hey it is his blog to do with as he wants . But hey that is why he is going to run for mayor or counsel , he see's thing from all angles period.You said it your self to tom Brooke is a business period .There were ppl in that room who are working 90 hour a week just not to lose what lil they have. So spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a person who will die at some point just seem out of line. Any way if you choose to post this that is fine by me , I'm not like jt and the others I don't hide I stand by my thoughts and defend them .MY final thought is I hope this raises your awareness not to become like the rag and censor on feelings ,Remember there 2 side to everything some times more ."

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did this woman even graduate from high school? The grammar in her message is absolutely horrible.

If she did graduate from high school, I need to move to the Western shore so my kids get a real education.

CCODRN said...

This is an outrage. If poeple want to help Brooke and her family, that is their right! Some people have care and concern in their hearts. Which this woman obviously has no idea about. As for the "woe is me, i have to buy gasoline" crap, stop buying those cigarettes and take pride in your possessions instead of letting them lay in your yard and rot. (Referencing the You Tube videio)

Chimera said...

Alot of the money raised was also used to help other families with kids who are fighting cancer,not just the Mulfords.Get it right lady

Anonymous said...

Whatever room this woman was sitting in was filled with selfish pieces of garbage. To actually compare having to work for what you have to what that little girl is going through is horrible. Would you not spend any amount of money to save your child? Would you not go to any means possible to save some you love, or at least give them a fighting chance? What a heartless person. It is sad that there are people that are actually that self centered. She should be completely ashamed of herself. The fact that the Mulford family (I believe that is their names) has to read this or hear of this with the battle that their daughter is going through right now is completely ridiculous. Congrats Mrs. Mcguire you are officially a horrible person.

Unknown said...

I second what Anon 1:04 said. This lady should invest in an English class at Wor-Wic.

Anonymous said...

Can we keep the comments focused on the one running for office?
What a joke he is! He was never interested in Delmar government until he decided he wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
As far as his wife, she already pulled out of the race.
I think keeping the focus on Tom McGuire is what is needed here to prevent him from getting elected!
If he gets elected, then there are more stupid people in Delmar than I thought!
I'm in agreement that Mayor Niblett needs to go, but not to this clown McGuire!

Anonymous said...

I am saddened to think I live in a world with such people. Yes Brooke is going to die, so am I and so are you. We don't know when and God will decide that. Thank God, this woman is not a relative of mine or I would leave for another country. May God continue to bless little Brooke and her family.

Anonymous said...

Joe I just came back from voting ... Sorry dumb A$$ you didn't get my vote.You can thank your wife for that.This VOTE was for Brooke.

Anonymous said...

I voted twice, against McDumbass

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe and reports from the polls about that meat head and how many votes he got? Probably two his and his dim wit wife.

Anonymous said...

last count McQueer(sp) has 7 votes

thomas augustus littleton said...

Heather,

I most vigorously disagree with you. Any effort directed at educating Nicole would be a terrible waste of time and resources. As evinced by this woman's writing and opinions, she is, quite obviously, terminally stupid. As the philosopher's have so wisely taught us, "you can't fix STUPID!"
TAL

Anonymous said...

I say we cut off Nikki's welfare. She's just going to die anyway. Once again, Brooke, you are my hero.

Anonymous said...

I second the comment made by Anonymous @ 11:58pm. If she stopped buying ciggarettes, she may not worry so much about her money....


Just a thought.