Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lost Dog In Moss Hill Area


Hi Joe,

I am writing this in hopes you can help us find our lost dog...She has been missing since around lunch time on monday...She is a black miniature poodle and her name is Princess.... She is a very loving dog.... She was lost in the Moss Hill Drive and Craft Street area....Please help us find her....Thank you... My phone number is 410-251-3591 cell or 443-859-8156 home....

11 comments:

Crystal said...

thanks Joe for your quick response...You r great...

Anonymous said...

Please help find my mommy, Princess. I got to spend time with her last night and tonight I miss her. Love, Alva LaBelle

Daddio said...

I guess she wasn't locked in the shop, then? I'll come over and check the vacant house this morning just to be sure ....

crystal said...

Thanks Daddio.... no still havent found her

Anonymous said...

Joe, I had a lady tell me this morning she saw a dog like this in Pittsville near Gumboro road. Not sure if it is the same dog. She saw this picture and said it sure looked like him.

crystal said...

Do you know if the dog is still in that area.. We will ride down and check it out...

Anonymous said...

It was on her way to work. She comes in a little after seven. I was looking at a map. It is a long way off but you never know.

crystal said...

okay.. thanks.. tell her if she sees her again call me and we will ride down and check it out...

Chimera said...

Hope she is found today

crystal said...

Joe,
we still havent found Princess..If you could move the post back to the top..We want her home so bad safe and sound...

Anonymous said...

hope you alll find your dog and i will contact you if i get any information