Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Too Tired To Work


Hello Everyone.


It's been a very long and trying day today. Today we buried Patricia Kiernan of Potomac, Maryland. This was my beloved Aunt Pat who will be dearly missed, yet so welcomed in Heaven.
I came back home to some 283 e-mail messages and quite frankly, I'm tired and very overwhelmed. Tomorrow will prove to be a big day on Salisbury News as I'll do what I can to catch up.
While I was away today our production crew was working very hard to get the new Studio set up for Salisbury News. I haven't had the chance to look at it but with any luck I'll catch up to everything by tomorrow afternoon and pop in to take a look.
Very much like WMDT & WBOC, we have three camera systems set up to catch every angle, a dedicated Studio Room and a dedicated Production Room. I think I'll leave the other two rooms there set up as "Green Rooms" for our Guests, (LOL).
Anyhow, please be patient with me as I tackle these messages and attempt to get back with everyone. By the way, WAY TO GO IRETON!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you today!

Anonymous said...

Take your time. Family before Fans. For now...REST!

Anonymous said...

We missed you!Hopefully, things will get back to some type of normal, but if you are like our family when things are too quiet we get concerned and wonder what is next. There was a meeting tonight at the Civic Center for the people that have a "share" in the Rec and Parks. We have been very fortunate in this county, but I think there will have to be cuts as the budgets are taking a big cut all over and Wicomico is going to go thru some tough times like the rest.

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss, Joe.

May God be with you and your family during these times.