Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Wicomico Home Show A Success





The Home Show held at the Civic Center was actually a huge success this year. I was told by vendors there was more traffic this year than last year and they felt the leads they achieved were more solid this year as well.

I don't know where the money is coming from but it's good news to those who took the risk in showing off their products.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the same ole same ole every year! you can waste your time dressing up a pig, but what's the point?
got tired of spending money to see ........ nothing!
some vendors peddling their wares which are mundane at best!

Anonymous said...

it sucked. the only patrons were other vendors.

Anonymous said...

I see Fernando's fight got all the ceiling tiles put back up!

Anonymous said...

It was my first time going.. And it didn't seem very busy to me. However I did learn of a few services that I didn't know we had in the area. Solar installations, solar tubes, basement waterproofing all right here on the shore.

Anonymous said...

The home show is a lot of work for a small guy like me.
The expense of a booth
The time and $ of putting together something presentable
The time moving in, setting up and getting out in the short times allowed
There were some open booths this year for sure, but overall it was better than expected

John said...

That guy in the last picture wearing the black shirt-- is he playing pocket pool?