Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Comment Moderation

Folks, today is a very busy day for me. Unfortunately, Blogger is having some issues with comment moderation and we can expect delays in comments being published throughout the day.

I will not be around most of the day. In fact, I won't return until this evening as I have to go to Annapolis in just a few minutes to take care of some personal business referencing my Mother's condition.

These kind of days can be expected for a while and I truly apologize. However, I believe each and every one of you can understand my position and situation.

I want to personally thank ALL of you for your kind wishes. In fairness, my Mother's condition has become much worse and we need to be with her, especially today.

Thanks for understanding and I should be back later this evening.

Joe

19 comments:

Reconciled1 said...

Joe, take the time with your mom.. the World won't stop spinning if someone's opinion doesn't get posted immediately. Our prayers are with you and your family at a time like this.

Anonymous said...

This just shows your priorities are in the right place. You only have one mother---be with her.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear. I wish you & your family well.

We will miss your quick updates, but should all respect your priorities!

Anonymous said...

Joe go take of your Mother. Safe travels to all. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Beth

Anonymous said...

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. The Gravenor Family

Anonymous said...

Take your time. Family should come first, Mom gave you life and met your needs, and probably some of your wants for many years; now is time to meet her needs and make her as comfortable as possible.
We are not given guarantees and must make the most of the time we have.
Best wishes to each member of your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like you have to apologize. Family comes first. I went through the same thing with my mom. It is upsetting. Will pray for you and your mom. Lean on God during these trying times. He is with us always.

Anonymous said...

joe, good luck with you and your mom. take the best care of her that you can, you only get one mom. sjd

Anonymous said...

My thoughts with you and your family. - Kim

Anonymous said...

May the hand of God be on Joe Albero and his Mom.

Anonymous said...

Joe.. our prayers are with you and your mother and your family..

Anonymous said...

Our family's prayers are also with you and your family. The most important priority in your life is exactly where it should be. Everything should be secondary to God and family.

Anonymous said...

Takecare of Your Mother - she comes first and your readers will understand. My prayers to your family.

Anonymous said...

Joe-our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your family should always come first.

Anonymous said...

Family First!
Wayne

doug wilkerson said...

Gaurdian Angels are all around us, hoping for the best for your Mom Joe. She must be a very strong and princibled woman, she sure taught her son those things.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mom's condition worsening, I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Take care of the love that takes care of you.

Anonymous said...

Joe, May the Good Lord bless your family.Prayers from Minnesota. Tom Miller