Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lost Dogs UPDATE


Mr. Albero,


My name is Sandra and I was told that you could help me by posting my missing dogs on your site. They are 2 Shih Tzu brothers. They were lost sometime in the very early morning on Tuesday, Oct 27. They are only about 4mons old and I am worried about them. Their nicknames are Chewy and Hans. I don’t have any current pictures of them, only their baby pictures which are attached. I would appreciate any help you could offer me. They were lost in the Willards area off of Burnt Mill Rd. I can be contacted at 443-783-4555 or SanDee72378@yahoo.com.


Thank you,

Sandra

UPDATE: The dark brown puppy has been found. Now there are only looking for this one.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dogs but you know what, to be 4 months old and you losing them means you dont even need a dogs. What did you do, let them outside, off the leash or leave the gate open with out supervision? Somebody else will take better care of them than you Sandra.

Anonymous said...

How can 4 month old puppies get lost is beyond me. Sure hope this person does not have kids!

Anonymous said...

I guess you never lost anything. You have no idea what happened or how they got away from her.

Anonymous said...

really? the dogs could have dug under a fence or something?? dont act like you have never opened the front door & the puppy run out or accidentally dropped a leash! it happens people - so stop with the "you shouldnt have a dog then, bs" the point is to help her find her puppies!

Anonymous said...

Good Lord there are some ugly people commenting here. Let the first one without mistakes cast the first stone. For goodness sake people you must hold yourselves on quite the pedestal!?!? This poor woman is concerned about these puppies on the loose. If you have nothing to say that will help - shut up!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest puppy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, judge slowly people, think quick, you have it backwards

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra it's Sara....glad you found one, hope you find the other...best of luck xoxoo

Anonymous said...

Please stop all the nonsense. Help this poor woman find her puppy. I have accidentally let my dog out and it is a terrible feeling. There is no need to make her feel any worse than she already does. Sandra, I sure do hope you find your dog! Where was the last one if you don't mind me asking?

Sandra said...

Sara, Thank you. The last puppy actually made it's way home and I found him in my back yard. Not sure as to why the other one wasn't with it. And yes for those who judge to quickly I am worried sick to death about him. I spent the first 1 1/2 days searching for hours and hours in the rain and posting flyers and talking to all my neighbors. I spent last nigth with a very nice man that I met, (who had suggested that I post my pups on here) searching the surrounding woods once again. I just want my puppy to return home safe and sound.