Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Today's Wildlife Photo


This buck let me walk up to him, about 15 feet away and take some pictures. I think it is the ones we have seen for the past few years eating our tomatoes etc.

His brother is much bigger and wont let me get too close yet. I think someone will kill them this year because they are too tame. They love to eat the apples from the tree close to him. I remember when they had spots on them. This is my back yard and he seems comfortable on the other side of the fence.

Wayne

2 comments:

doug wilkerson said...

Hes probably two years old, and in full velvet. Give this deer another three or four years and he will be a monster.

10001110101 said...

Very nice rack.