Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Dear White Liberal America

Dear White Liberal America
By Lloyd Marcus
August 25, 2009


http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/dear_white_liberal_america.html

Thank you very, very much. You see us poor helpless inferior blacks (oh forgive me, I must be politically correct, "African Americans"), and you want to help us using your superior intellect. After all, we could not possibly succeed in this racist, homophobic and greedy country without your assistance.

I first met you guys in the 70s when I attended the prestigious Maryland Institute College of Art on a scholarship. A black kid from the ghetto, I found myself amongst white kids from well to do families. I worked a part-time job to cover my books and art supplies. You guys did not have to work.

And yet, I remember many conversations about how you would never bring a child into this "freaking world" and how "freaking screwed up" this "freaking country is". You told me how "freaking selfish" your "freaking parents" were and how they only cared about "freaking money". Then, you drove off in your convertible given to you be your "freaking parents" as I stood at the bus stop.

I can not thank you enough for the numerous times you shared your expensive promo weed with me. While I enjoyed the free weed (of which I've long ceased to indulge) and rebellious chicks, in all honesty, I could not figure out what you were so p-o-ed about.

So, now you former hippie boomers are in total control of government, colleges and public schools, still selling your Utopian message of peace and love. Thanks for getting rid of black dads in the home via your welfare programs. I mean, everyone knows dads are cruel chauvinists who beat and molest their kids.

Oh, and thanks for encouraging schools to accept black kids speaking Ebonics rather than English. It would be racist to expect us simple minded colored folks to learn to speak English correctly. And besides, we don't want our black kids sounding too white. Authentic blacks must sound like the hood, love rap and Kentucky Fried. I would never trust any black that eats "sushi"; which is probably what those traitors, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas eat. If Justice Thomas would have answered his phone with a "Whats up!" and a heartfelt "A-muri-ka sucks", the NAACP would have championed him as a true brother faithful to his blackness. Sadly, Rice and "Uncle Thomas" as we call him, chose the character, education and hard work route to success. How disgusting!

Yes, you libs are soooo good to us. I really appreciate "b" actresses like Janeane Garofalo putting that Uncle Tom, RNC Chairman, Michael Steele in his place when she said he suffered from Stockholm Syndrome. How dare he not view himself as a victim of white America. How dare he empower young blacks with the knowledge that they can achieve without liberal intervention. What an ungrateful, well, you know the word I'm thinking. It begins with an "N".

In closing, you libs, please keep up the good work. With your continued diligence, we minorities and most Americans will not have to work or be responsible for anything. Your president is in the process of confiscating the wealth from those greedy rich white SOBs and redistributing it to us poor, underprivileged, stupid Black Folks. Right on!

Now, if I can just figure out how to tie my shoes all by myself. But if I can't, I know you libs are there for me. Fighting back tears of overwhelming gratitude, again, I thank you.

Cordially yours, you White Liberal Devils,

Lloyd Marcus

Lloyd Marcus, http://www.lloydmarcus.com Singer/Songwriter of the "American Tea Party Anthem", is President, NAACPC (National Association for the Advancement of Conservative People of Color) and star of the Lloyd Marcus TV Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQp0AyaI2ao .

Editors Note: Don't Shoot The Messenger!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poverty is BIG BUSINESS for the Democrats. Too bad blacks don't listen to Marcus ,or Thomas Sowell or Bill Cosby.

Anonymous said...

That is so on point. I still have to laugh when people tell me, " You sound so white", " Why do you eat sushi". " How can you not watch BET". One day I hope that blacks will get a frickn clue and realize that welfare has been the worse thing that ever could have happened to us. In my world, if you have a a child, YOU take care of it, if you need a place to live, YOU pay full rent on it, if you have to eat, YOU buy the groceries. Why are we surprised that a huge number of black youth are doing nothing more than having babies, living in a place like pemberton and thinking the world owes them something? Liberals made it clear, "Taking responsibility for your actions is not necessary because after all your just poor black people". Cut the welfare, cut the food stamps, cut the handouts. The only population that should be assisted in my mind are the elderly. They should never go without. No one can ever argue to me that a 25-yr old woman with 4 kids deserves subsidized rent, free insurance, food stamps and cash all because she opened her legs, but a 75-yr old woman who has to eat cat food and buy half of her prescriptions is only offered $10 a month in food stamps, no subsidized rent and no health insurance beyond medicare. How is that right? Please, I need a liberal to enlighten me!

doug wilkerson said...

Well said 10:18.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Doug, Well said 10:18. I was a poor white girl. My parents never received government hand outs; instead they worked blue collar jobs to support us and we had 10+ year old cars with no name shoes on our feet! I screwed up when I got pregnant at 16 but I finished school and worked to support my child. I never received a dime from the state or federal government to care for him.

It's called being held accountable for your actions.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hear you.
Just take a look at all the black countries in Africa, boy are they doing well.

Anonymous said...

I could NOT have said it better. It's about time someone told the truth about black america. Wake up black people. The decendants of slaves, the civil right activist and every husband/wife team fought for our right to be free and pride. Welfare, single mothers with children and their thug incarcerated or don't want to pay child support daddies has ruin the Black American dream. Thank you, Marcus for telling it like it is.

Anonymous said...

To Marcus,

I have always wondered why so many African Americans are willing to destroy their own lives by having so many children, never marrying, taking handout from the government. Yes, I am white and have always worked for what I have. Maybe that is why I don't get it.

It seems like this trend runs rampant in the African American community. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.