Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be Careful Of This Scam


Folks, be careful of anyone trying to scam you with messages like the following. Remember, if it's too good to be true, it's not.

Hello,

My Name is Pastor Gilbert Adcaoili , I have two teacup yorkies for adoption . They are both AKC AND CKC registered,have their shots and vaccinations given to date and they have a good health condition . If interested email me at gilbert199234@aol.com .
Thanks
Pastor Gilbert Adcaoili



Hello Friend,

Thanks for your interest in my yorkies and I am so glad you emailed in response to the ad. I want you to know that i and my family(my wife and 3 kids are on a missionary trip to OHIO )along with the 2 Yorkshire Terrier Puppies. So later on we notice that we have alot of missionary trips to do and we wont have enough time to take care of them. So my wife and I decided to look for someone to adopt our babies to their home. I am very glad that you are willing to take care of them and provide them a good and wonderfull home. and we're visiting 10 states .We are giving this puppies out for adoption and we owe you many thanks for caring and asking about them.Right now there are so many factor's and we don't want them to suffer in anyway. We have been praying to have someone who can take good care of them and give them all the love in the world. That's all they want.We're due for more travel to some remote part of state and we cannot risk taking them along as we know it will have adverse effect on them, health wise .. We have sent you pictures of them, please let us know when you receive it. Can you tell us alittle bit more about you?.Terra is the female and she weighs 1.9lbs and while the male Cached ,weigh 2lbs, both are 14 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown, they are potty trained and very friendly with children they fit in the palm of your hand.They're lovely puppies will come along with all necessary health paper work and Vet Record,Birth Certificate,Shot Book,Travel Crate,Toys And Foods. We are going to ship to you via a Diplomatic Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i want you to get back to me with the below information of yours.

Your Full Name :
Your Mailing Address:
Your Tel #:
Your Cel Phone #:
The Nearest Airport To You:

Provide me with the above details of yours to proceed in the shipment of the puppies to you, They are priceless to us, therefore we are am giving both for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your full name and full address including your nearest airport so that i can find out shipping cost. Please, note that we shall both split and pay the shipment fee to get the puppies to you as we are not sure of the shipment cost and we dont have big money here yet as we are on a missionary mission and we have to limit our spending for now and, not until we get paid.

Thanks again for your love and care for our adorable babies! We

will be looking forward to your response.

Thank you and Remain Bless .
PASTOR GILBERT ADCAOILI

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the scam?

Anonymous said...

I'm confused! Is this real or what?

Anonymous said...

I hope yours joking, its obvious. Next they will either need your credit card number to pay for half of the shipping. Or be using your address to ship god only knows what. Again, I hope you are joking...

joealbero said...

There's no joke here, this is a scam. I received the e-mails this morning and forwarded the proper information to Davis Ruark and asked for help directing me where to go with it. It's a scam, just like the title of the post says.

Anonymous said...

I sent them $125 for air freight, but still no dogs, I don't understand. The good pastor has stopped returning my emails, I pray he is ok.

Anonymous said...

"There's no joke here, this is a scam"

Geeeeeeeeeeeeee....... ya think?

Anonymous said...

I've received the same e-mail after seeing an ad on a local classified site. I have other items for sale on the same site & just today received the same request for info. such as name, address, phone #, etc. SCAM ARTIST at work. I just deleted them.

Anonymous said...

If you believe that Posting...and send money to Virtual Strangers...for Virtual "Doggies" You are among the Millions who endorse National healthcare. a "ShortChange" you can believe in!