Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The New Smith & Wesson Commemorative Model SW180-44L

Problem:

Do you have anti-gun, Democratic friends who don't seem as quite as 'joyous' as they were, after the election of the "Great One"?

Maybe they're worried about their 'security' at home with the increasing "residential crime" they've been reading about. As well, they may now realize the police can't be everywhere to protect them within seconds.

Well here's 'good news' for them!

Smith & Wesson has just announced a new handgun designed just for that person, who is un-familiar with (and possibly afraid of having never seen or held one) handguns and yet ...wants to have adequate home protection:

The "SW180-44L"('L' signifies 'liberal model')

You'll note that this handsome, powerful weapon is a "Commemorative Model" which proudly bears the Democratic "Donkey" and a large capital "D"!

Tell your liberal friends to be sure to get their orders in early ..because they're sure to be in high demand!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to start a fund raiser so we could buy/donate 1 for everyone who voted democrat this year....to show our heartfelt gratitude.....

Anonymous said...

I often have what many would call "liberal" views, and I have voted for Democrats (but never a straight ticket}, however, I do own guns, and trust me I know which way the barrel should be pointed. My point is that labels are for jelly jars, and not people. I hear the dreaded "L" word used to label everybody who happens to disagree with any conservative view. When this is done, it only polarizes and pushes away people who might be agreeing with you on the next topic. Most people have a complicated value /moral code, if you are one of the labelers try looking at the total picture, and realized you will not agree on everything with anyone.

Anonymous said...

Hey 8:33 am , what the heck are you
trying to say? Do you just ramble on like this all the time?
Thanks for the S&W model update JOE!

Anonymous said...

There goes the Life insurance policy.

Moon Willow said...

I don't 8:33 is rambling. He/she points out that labeling people does little to bring people together, and I agree 100%. This registered Democrat says you'll pry my gun out of my cold, dead hands!

Told hubby I want the pink shotgun from Gander Mountain.

Anonymous said...

A very sick attempt at humor.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good idea! Democrat officials should get a 50% coupon.

Tundra Tom said...

Call me another heavily armed Democrat. Labels are for losers.

Anonymous said...

Tundra Tom you said...
"Labels are for losers." That's what everyone being labeled says until the chance arises for them to put a label on someone else. Isn't calling someone a loser labeling them?