Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Daily Times Screwed Up Again


Because the Daily Times screwed up in today's print edition, John Frederickson just called to let us know that the dates printed in today's paper for report cards were wrong. The message went to quick for me to get the dates but whatever the Daily Times printed was wrong.

Let's see, they have an insider working for the BOE who just received a hefty raise and they still can't get it right. Oh well, it is what it is. Another thing I can't understand. John has never had to make calls to every single household in Wicomico County that has a child in the system because of something Salisbury News screwed up. GO FIGURE.

How's it working for you now John? I was yelling at him on the phone and he just wouldn't respond. Then he started talking in Spanish and I thought to myself, OK, I'll just wait till you get to Italian and we'll go at it then. I'll be damned if the guy just hung up on me! ROTFLMAO! (for those of you who didn't get the robo call, it's a joke)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I just got the message the date they are being mailed is June 17, 2009.

Anonymous said...

You find Gen-Pop everywhere huh Joe.

school employee said...

The article said the date of report cards being mailed was June 15th. That was incorrect. The actual date is June 17th. We've known the new date for months, and so have our parents.

Anonymous said...

A little off the subject but does anyone know what the price of the weekday Daily Times is? My daughter was charged $1 and the price on the paper was blacked out with a marker. Did the paper do this or the store? This is a huge price to pay for such a sloppy mess.

Anonymous said...

John is something else.. he will pick ur nerve and then act all smug.. he seems to forget we all put our pants on the same way..one leg at a time...

He was soo worried about that but didnt bother letting parents know that our children sat in class rooms while there was no power at the schools. the kids could NOT leave their class rooms at all. not even for the bathroom.. Long hot am for the kids who go to school and have no air conditioning...but the BOE does... and the Office does. but our kids sweat their butts off. Bet u wont see John in the schools with no air....hahahahaha,,he is such a wennie...

Anonymous said...

well I think that is very rude of a so called administrator with a doctorate degree. Please MR Frederickson grow up! and could you clean up that tacky stuff out in your front yard. Your neighbors really would like that very much~~you should move on. You are not very well liked in or out of the school system or neighborhood/

steve said...

You know after receiving the paper for the last 11 years I let my subscrition lapse. They still delivered it for 6 months. Anyway I was going to buy one today and once I felt how thin it was I put it back. I can get that online if need be. Too bad as I really enjoying scouring a good newspaper.

Anonymous said...

Joe,

There was a dog hit and trapped under a car this morning on snow hill road. There was a sheriff's deputy directing traffic and the dog was still alive. Please let me know what happened to it and if it is being treated. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What has happened to the bus contractors concerns?