Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Expect Some Delays Early This Morning

As many of you know, I'll be out early this morning with the Chamber of Commerce discussing the influence Blogs have over local politics.

I'm sure when I return everyone will be interested in hearing who attended. I've been told it will be quite the crowd. For once the shoe will be on the other foot in which I will be doing the talking and people like Barrie Tilghman, Mike Dunn & Gary Comegys will be sitting back listening.

Perhaps at some point this morning I'll post the actual speech I gave at the event, for those who couldn't attend. The event starts at 7:30 AM and should wrap up no later than 9:00 AM.

I have to stop off at the SPD to pick up a bullet proof vest from Chiefy. Bob Caldwell offered me his Superman Outfit but I told him right now he needs it more than me. You're in my thoughts and prayers old man, don't let us down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it a bust? -- you haven't mentioned COC discussing blogs since this item --